Muffin Pan Baltimore Style Crab Cakes
Bring a piece of Baltimore home in the simplest way possible. Who knew muffin pan crab cakes could be so tasty? We did!
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 18 oz. lump blue crab Meat, shredded
- 1 whole "sleeve" Club Crackers, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Lemon wedges, for serving
In a large bowl, whisk the egg, mayo, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce until combined. Add the crab meat, parsley, crushed crackers and celery, being careful not to stir too much and break down the crab meat. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Spoon in the crab cake mixture and pack gently - this makes approximately 12 crab cakes. Bake until golden brown and edges start to separate from the pan. Melt the Garlic & Herb Butter in a bowl and whisk in the lemon juice and Old Bay Seasoning. While still warm, drizzle over each crab cake. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers and crumble onto a salad with Russian or French dressing.