Shiitake Mushroom Leek Frittata
This meatless main dish is simple, yet scrumptious, perfect for brunch or feeding your vegetarian relatives!
- 10 Eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Smoked Butter
- 1 Leek, cleaned and sliced
- 8 oz. Shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Minerva Dairy Gouda Cheese
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Whisk eggs, greek yogurt, and flour together. Melt the Smoked Butter in a 12 inch iron skillet and coat pan. Cook the leeks and mushrooms until softened. Add in the egg mixture and cook until starting to solidify. Sprinkle in 1 cup of the cheese. Place in a 375 degree oven and bake until golden brown and completely setup. Edges will separate from the pan. Remove from pan, top with remaining Gouda and slice into pieces and serve.