Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Pears
Transform everyday pork chops into an unforgettable, succulent and flavor-packed dinner with this quick and easy recipe, ready in 35 minutes!
- 4 boneless pork chops, sliced 1 inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced (plus 1 clove minced)
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 3 red or green anjou pears skinned, cored and cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup stock (chicken or vegetable)
- 7 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. ground turmeric
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
In a small saucepan, melt 3 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter and add minced garlic and turmeric.
Season chops with Sea Salt and pepper and grill basting with butter mixture.
While chops are grilling, add 3 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter to a saucepan over medium heat. Add 3 cloves of sliced garlic and 2 sprigs of rosemary, stirring. sauté just until the garlic is starting to darken then remove all and discard. Add pears and cook until tender. Remove pears and keep. Add White wine to pan and reduce by half. Add stock to pan and reduce by half again. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter and sea salt and pepper to taste. Add pears back in and combine. Serve chops with sauce and pears spooned over them and garnish with fresh rosemary sprig.