Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
Warm up any day with this indulgent Cheesy Cauliflower Soup, bound to be so delicious you'll have to get seconds!
- 1 large head Cauliflower trimmed florets cut into bite size pieces, stalks diced small.
- 1 medium White Onion, diced
- 1 large Carrot diced
- 1 stalk Celery diced
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Unsalted Amish Roll Butter. (Plus 2 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp. Chicken Bouillon
- 4 cups Baker's Whole Milk
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 2 cups shredded Minerva Dairy Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Minerva Dairy Gouda cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground White Pepper
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
In a large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Unsalted Amish
Roll Butter and add the cauliflower, onion, carrot, and celery. Saut? till fragrant and add Chicken broth and bouillon. Cover and cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until a smooth blonde Roux is formed. Slowly add the milk and whisk. Cook and stir until bubbly. Add the sour cream and cream cheese. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes longer or until thickened. Reduce heat; add cheese and seasonings and whisk until cheese is melted and blended through. Pour both into a large Stockpot. Simmer slowly for 30 minutes (do not boil).