Lemon Herb Salmon
Make your seafood extra flavorful with our Garlic and Herb Butter.
- 1 filet of Salmon
- 6 oz. Minerva Dairy Garlic & Herb Butter
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 Lemon zested and juiced
- Sea Salt and fresh black pepper to taste
Melt Minerva Garlic and Herb butter in large frying pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Season salmon with sea salt and black pepper. Cook salmon flesh side down first, flip and cook until almost done skin-side down. Place in baking dish and place under broiler for 5 minutes. Place parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill in frying pan and stir to combine. Top salmon with butter, lemon, and herb mixture. Serve immediately.