Bring 'em Back to the Dinner Table:
It's the traditional Reuben flavors you love, but all rolled up in a dip! Perfect for any party!
- 1/2 stick of Minerva Dairy Butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 lb. of Minerva Dairy Lacey Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 lb. of Corned Beef
- 1 large can of Sauerkraut
- 4 slices of Jewish Rye Bread
- Russian or Thousand Island Dressing.
Melt 1/2 stick of Minerva Dairy Butter and add half cup of milk in a saucepan, add 1 lb. of Lacey Swiss and whisk until smooth.
Transfer to crock pot and chop 1/2 lb. of corned beef and add to mixture. Add 1 large can of sauerkraut and stir.
White Lightning BBQ Sauce
You'll forget all about the typical "red" when you try my special BBQ sauce. Perfect for pulled pork or shredded chicken sandwiches.
- 1 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 lb. Minerva Dairy Smoked Butter
- 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Beer (Carolina Blonde)
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. ground White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 oz. (shot) Moonshine (Catdaddy)
- 1 tsp. Louisiana-style Hot Sauce (optional)
In a saucepan, stir together Dijon Mustard, Brown Sugar, Vinegar, and beer. Season with dry ingredients and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Mix in Worcestershire Sauce, Minerva Dairy Smoked Butter, and
Moonshine (away from flame) and simmer for 15-20 more minutes. If more heat is desired, add hot sauce. Seal in a jar and keep in the refrigerator over night to let the flavors blend.
Serve with pulled pork, smoked chicken, or brisket. Moonshine can be omitted for a great East Carolina Style BBQ Sauce.
Cornish Game Hens 2-Ways
Please everyone at the dinner table by preparing two Cornish game hens ? one flavored with Sriracha butter and blood orange slices, and the other with hints of lemon and garlic and herb. These delightful combinations are sure to impress the tastebuds.
- 2 Cornish Game Hens, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter, softened
- 1 Lemon sliced thin
- 1 Blood Orange sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Start by making the Sriracha Butter: combine softened Amish Roll Butterand Sriracha and mix well. Gently insert your finger under the skin that covers the breast on each side of the breast bone and lift skin. Place 2 slices of lemon under the skin on each side of one hen. Place 2 slices (1 if too big) of blood orange under the skin on each side of the other hen. Smear the Garlic and Herb butter all over the hen with the lemons and arrange on rack placed over a baking sheet, breast side up and stuff the remains lemon into the cavity. Do the same with the Sriracha Butter on the other hen. Bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees, melt each butter in microwave and baste every 10 minutes.
Steak Sandwich with Caramelized Onions
We've taken the classic steak sandwich and kicked it up a notch with our premium Gouda cheese.
- 1 lb. Sirloin Steak sliced thin
- 1 medium Vidalia Onion sliced into rings
- 3/4 cups Crimini Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 crusty Baguette
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter divided in half
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 4 slices Minerva Dairy Gouda Cheese
- Sea Salt and cracked Black Pepper to taste
Start by caramelizing the onions. In a skillet, add Olive Oil and cook onions till soft. Add water, brown sugar, and vinegar, simmering & stirring until liquid is evaporated and onions have color. Add 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter and stir until melted and mixed through.
In a separate skillet, melt 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter over medium heat. Add steak slices, season with sea salt and pepper and cook to desired doneness (for medium rare, about 2 minutes). Remove steak sliced and set aside. Add garlic and mushrooms to pan and cook until soft, careful not to burn the garlic. Add steak back in and combine.
Cut baguette length-wise and smear with remaining 2 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter. Toast face down.
Assemble sandwich by placing steak/mushroom on baguette topped with caramelized onions and green pepper and then Gouda Cheese.
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Pears
Transform everyday pork chops into an unforgettable, succulent and flavor-packed dinner with this quick and easy recipe, ready in 35 minutes!
- 4 boneless pork chops, sliced 1 inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced (plus 1 clove minced)
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 3 red or green anjou pears skinned, cored and cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup stock (chicken or vegetable)
- 7 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. ground turmeric
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
In a small saucepan, melt 3 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter and add minced garlic and turmeric.
Season chops with Sea Salt and pepper and grill basting with butter mixture.
While chops are grilling, add 3 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter to a saucepan over medium heat. Add 3 cloves of sliced garlic and 2 sprigs of rosemary, stirring. sauté just until the garlic is starting to darken then remove all and discard. Add pears and cook until tender. Remove pears and keep. Add White wine to pan and reduce by half. Add stock to pan and reduce by half again. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter and sea salt and pepper to taste. Add pears back in and combine. Serve chops with sauce and pears spooned over them and garnish with fresh rosemary sprig.
Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
Warm up any day with this indulgent Cheesy Cauliflower Soup, bound to be so delicious you'll have to get seconds!
- 1 large head Cauliflower trimmed florets cut into bite size pieces, stalks diced small.
- 1 medium White Onion, diced
- 1 large Carrot diced
- 1 stalk Celery diced
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Unsalted Amish Roll Butter. (Plus 2 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp. Chicken Bouillon
- 4 cups Baker's Whole Milk
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 2 cups shredded Minerva Dairy Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Minerva Dairy Gouda cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground White Pepper
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
In a large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Unsalted Amish
Roll Butter and add the cauliflower, onion, carrot, and celery. Saut? till fragrant and add Chicken broth and bouillon. Cover and cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until a smooth blonde Roux is formed. Slowly add the milk and whisk. Cook and stir until bubbly. Add the sour cream and cream cheese. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes longer or until thickened. Reduce heat; add cheese and seasonings and whisk until cheese is melted and blended through. Pour both into a large Stockpot. Simmer slowly for 30 minutes (do not boil).