Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 16 Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken (or ground turkey)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 onion, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsely
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR THE PLATTER:
- 1 pack mini mozzarella cheese balls
- 1/2 block feta cheese
- 1 pack baby carrots
- Bunch of celery
- Snow peas
- English Cucumber
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add onion, garlic, an egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, herbs, and seasonings to a large bowl then stir with a fork to combine.
- Add ground chicken then mix until combined, then drizzle a bit of oil – do not over-mix or meatballs will be tough. Divide chicken mixture into quarters, then each quarter into 4 balls, which gives you 16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto a buttered cooling rack set on top of a baking sheet, then bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat then add buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- Add cooked meatballs to the skillet then turn them around to coat in sauce.
- Place a lid on top and turn heat to low to keep warm. The sauce will get thicker.
- Serve everything on the charcuterie board, a large plate, or a platter.
- Oil your hands with a bit of oil so the meatballs roll easier.
- You may use grill, or air-fryer to cook meatballs. Cooking time may vary.