Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Minerva Dairy Butter (use your favorite flavor)!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup high-quality heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Melt the butter in a small, oven-safe (I just pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds). Crack the eggs into the dish, then pour the cream over the yolks into the dish.
- Bake for approximately 8 minutes or until the eggs are done to your liking. 8 minutes gives a thick yolk that’s not runny, so add or subtract a minute or two depending on your preference.
- STOVETOP: Melt the butter in a small saucepan and pour in the cream. Carefully slip the eggs into the cream and gently simmer until the eggs are done to your liking.