Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter
- 1-2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Apple Pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix the dry ingredients into the batter alternately with the milk, beat until combined.
- Place cookies on lined baking sheets and bake for 10-13 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Combine the butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Cream together until smooth. Mix in vanilla and ice cream topping. Add enough milk until the frosting is a spreadable consistency.
- Fill pairs of cookies with the frosting and apple slices.
- Store whoopie pies in an airtight container.