Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 Sticks room temperature Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Mix room-temperature butter with all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Continue to mix until everything is well combined.
- Grab a spatula and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Carefully transfer the butter to a piece of parchment paper and form a butter log.
- Roll the parchment paper up and make sure to seal the sides. Set the butter log in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to harden.
- Enjoy within 5 days or freeze for up to 4 months.
Recipe Ideas: Spread over grilled corn, steak, make garlic bread, or flavor eggs