Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 pound asparagus, optional
- Season salmon with salt & pepper. Rub gently into flesh.
- Preheat air fryer at 380 for 5 minutes.
- Spray basket with nonstick cooking spray and lay fillets skin-side down.
- If cooking asparagus, clean, snap off thicker ends and lay beside salmon.
- Lightly spray top of salmon and asparagus with nonstick olive oil spray.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes depending on thickness.
Lemon Butter Sauce
- While salmon is cooking, make lemon garlic butter sauce.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a microwave safe bowl. Cook on high in microwave, about 1 minute, or until butter has melted.
- Remove salmon and top with butter sauce. Garnish with parsley, lemon slices and a sprig of rosemary. Serve additional sauce on side.