Prep Time: 50 Minutes
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Old-Fashioned Oats, uncooked
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Minerva Butter (Unsalted or Sea Salt Variety)
- 1 Cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
For The Icing:
- 1 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Whole Milk
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Cream your softened Sea Salt Minerva Butter for two minutes on medium speed. Gradually add sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla then mix well. Alternate additions of dry ingredients and pumpkin, mixing well after each addition.
- For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto lightly greased cookie sheet (or use a Silpat).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cookies are firm and lightly browned. Remove from the cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Optional glaze drizzle: Whisk all ingredients (milk, powdered sugar and maple syrup) together until smooth and well combined. Drizzle on top of each cookie. Allow the drizzle to set for about 3-5 minutes.