Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 heads cauliflower, broken down into florets
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 6-8 tbsp Minerva Garlic Herb Butter
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the oil and salt on a large sheet pan. Roast for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until it’s cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat. Gently simmer, stirring constantly, until the butter has turned brown, about 6-7 minutes. (It will seem like it’s not changing color, then all of a sudden it will turn brown, so watch it carefully).
- Place the cauliflower in a large serving bowl and toss with the Garlic Herb Browned Butter.