Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- 4-6 slices crispy bacon, depending on your taste
- 2 tbsp per sandwich Minerva Dairy Butter
- 4 slices of thick toast
- 1 ripe avocado mashed and mixed with a dash of salt, black pepper, and 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 2-3 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped per sandwich
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices brie cheese, optional
- Make bacon on the skillet, oven, or use air fryer if available to cook it until crispy or to your preference. Place it on a piece of paper towel and set aside.
- Butter each slice of bread with softened Minerva Dairy Butter. I used unsalted, but garlic herb butter or sea-salt could be used as well.
- Spread on one side of the toast creamy avocado, add a bit of finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, which is optional, then add cheese and bacon. Top with more cheese and place the second slice of toast on the top.
- Heat your buttered skillet or a griddle and place a sandwich on top to toast. It is not necessary, but you may use a cast iron grill press if you have one. It gives you the most fantastic grill marks.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side or until it is golden brown. You may take it off the heat, and cover for a minute so the cheese could completely melt.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Use thick toast like Texas toast because it holds all the ingredients much better. This sandwich becomes a party in your mouth.
- You may use other types of cheese, whichever you prefer.
- If you do not eat pork bacon use turkey bacon.
- If you are vegetarian, you may make it without the bacon and perhaps use mushrooms. It is very delicious without it.