Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- 16 oz Shrimp
- 16 oz Asparagus
- 5 oz Sweet Onion, Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic and Herb Minerva Dairy Butter, Melted
- 1.5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- Parsley to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon to garnish
- 1 Lime to garnish
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Prepare your asparagus by washing, removing the ends and chopping into desired size. I chopped mine in half, but you could do thirds if you want smaller pieces. Slice onion if preparing your own. (I purchased pre-sliced).
- Place shrimp, onion and chopped asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Pour butter mixture on top and gently toss to coat. I used my hands for this step.
- Place into oven and bake just until pink, firm and cooked through (about 10-14 minutes). Toss with a spatula or tongs halfway through, ensuring everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately. Garnished with parsley and sliced lemons and limes, if desired. Add salt, pepper, and more seasonings to taste.