Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- 16 oz bucatini (or spaghetti)
- 7 Tbsp Unsalted Minerva Dairy Butter
- 4 Tbsp white miso
- 4 oz finely grated Parmesan
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente, according to the instructions on the package. Reserve 1 1/2 cups pasta water.
- Drain pasta.
- Add butter, miso and 1 1/3 cup pasta water to the pot.
- Whisk over medium heat until smooth.
- Add pasta and parmesan, stirring vigorously over the heat until the cheese melts and the sauce coats the noodles.
- Serve immediately with sliced steak and a sprinkle of parsley, if desired.