Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter, melted (plus more for spreading on pancakes)*
- 1 tablespoon Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter
*If you can’t find Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter, try mixing softened Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter with a splash of maple extract.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt) in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients (buttermilk, vanilla, cinnamon, and egg). Combine wet and dry ingredients in batches. Add melted Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter and stir until batter is combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and melt Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter. Use a ¼ or ⅓ measuring cup to scoop batter into the skillet. Let the pancakes cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles begin popping on the surface and edges are set. Carefully flip each pancake and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove pancakes and set aside on a plate covered with a kitchen towel or on a baking sheet in a 200°F oven to keep warm until ready to serve. Serve with warm maple syrup and remaining Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup butter.