Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- 3/4 c. Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- Pinch of salt
- 24 Mini Snicker Candy Bars, chopped
- 1/2 c. toffee pieces
- 1/3 c. salted peanuts, chopped
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees. Line a 9X13 rectangular pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the Minerva Unsalted butter to a bowl, add the brown sugar, flour, and pinch of salt. Mix together with a mixing spoon until well combined. The mixture will look like coarse sand.
- Pour the crust mixture into the pan and press evenly with your hands. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- On top of the crust, sprinkle the chopped Snickers, toffee pieces, and the chopped salted peanuts evenly. Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly across the ingredients. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once the bars have completely cooled, cut into squares and serve. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.