Prep Time: 2.5 hours
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Teriyaki marinade
- 4 teaspoons favorite steak seasoning
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 1 steak of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
*ingredients per one steak
- Remove steak from the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before ready to marinate.
- After 30 minutes, combine olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, Teriyaki marinade, steak seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper in a resealable bag. Mix together. Add steak to the bag and toss to combine. Let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, flipping halfway through.
- Preheat grill on high heat. Remove the steak from marinade and place onto the preheated grill. Reduce heat to medium-high. Place 1 tablespoon of Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter on top of the steak and let melt as the other side cooks. When ready to flip, place the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter on the cooked side and let melt as the steak finishes cooking. Let steak rest for at least 10 minutes off the heat before slicing.