Prep Time: 55 Minutes
For the Crust
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick of Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter, softened to room temperature
For the White Chocolate Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 1 (8 oz block) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Into a food processor add flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt and pulse into fine crumbs.
- Add in melted butter and pulse until blended.
- Press crumbs into bottom and up the sides of tart pan.
- Place into oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and press down the sides and bottom and place back into the oven for 5 more minutes. Allow to cool.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Into the bowl of your stand mixer, with the paddle attachment, add cream cheese and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Add in slightly cooled white chocolate, lemon juice and zest and mix until just combined.
- Add in egg and then slowly the heavy whipping cream.
- Pour mixture into tart crust and smooth.
- Place tart pan on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the middle is set. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
- Garnish with fresh berries such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and additional lemon zest if desired.