Antipasto Cups Print
Put a twist on your traditional appetizer with this low-carb treat.
- 1/2 lb. Minerva Dairy Farmers Butter Cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 tablespoons deli-style pepperoncinis, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 36 thin slices Genoa salami
- 12 slices Capocollo, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced fine
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray each spot in a muffin tin (12) with cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, garlic herb butter, shredded cheese, onion, pepperoncinis, oregano and egg in a mixing bow.
- Fan 3 slices of salami and place into each spot in the muffin tin.
- Use the quartered slices of Capocollo to fill in any voids - so the meats make a solid cup (they will resemble an open rose).
- Divide the cheese mixture between each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Toss the baby arugula with vinaigrette and place a pinch on each "cup".
- Top with cherry tomato and serve warm.