Antipasto Squares Print
This easy antipasto recipe features layers of Italian meats and our creamy farmers butter cheese, sandwiched between layers of crescent dough.
Prep Time:45 minutes
- 1 lb. Minerva Dairy Farmer's Butter Cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces capocollo, sliced
- 8 ounces genova salami, sliced
- (1) 16 ounce jar deli-sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 2 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 Pillsbury crescent dough sheets
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup onion, diced fine
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay out one sheet of dough, sprinkle it with a little Parmasean, then place a layer of capocollo, a layer of cheese, a layer of genoa sallami, another layer of cheese, a layer of pepperoncini and then the remaining farmers butter cheese.
- Place the second sheet of dough over top and crimp the edges together all the way around.
- Brush the top with garlic herb butter and top with Parmasan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve warm with oregano mayonnaise.
- For the dip: Combine mayonnaise, oregano, black pepper and onion in a mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and chill prior to serving.