Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Print
It’s true that bacon makes everything taste better. Serve these at your next tailgate for a guaranteed win!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- 5-7 pieces of Bacon
- 1 lb. fresh Asparagus
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup light Brown Sugar
- Fresh Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Divide asparagus into five or six bundles, depending on the size of your asparagus, and carefully wrap a piece of bacon around each and secure with a toothpick. Place the bundles in a casserole dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Pour this mixture over the asparagus bundles and place the dish in the preheated oven. Bake for about 20 minutes, then increase the heat to broil and bake for 5-6 minutes watching carefully and turning often, until the bacon is crisp. Remove the toothpicks before serving.