Buffalo Piggies Print
A fan-favorite classic appetizer made even better thanks to our 84% butterfat butter!
Prep Time:60 minutes
Servings:Makes 20 wings
- 5 boneless pork chops - 3/4" thick, cut into 1/4 sections
- 4 ounces of your favorite hot sauce - ranch or blue cheese for dipping
- Celery sticks for dipping
- 1 lb. thin cut bacon
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add the hot sauce, then whisk to combine.
- Turn to low, wrap each pig with one slice of bacon and place on top rack on top of baking sheet.
- Cook for 45-55 minutes, flipping once, until bacon is browned/crispy and pork is cooked through.
- Slather the meat with buffalo sauce and serve with celery sticks, blue cheese or ranch, for dipping.