Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Sweet and decadent, this cookie recipe is bound to be your new favorite. Stock up on our Amish Roll Butter for the very best in flavor and texture!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Butter
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together, chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and drop each into powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate morsels in microwave and spoon a small amount onto each cookie. Enjoy!