Easter Ham Print
You may think it's crazy to use pineapple sundae topping and peach soda as the glaze ... we say its crazy good!
Prep Time:60 minutes
- One whole smoked ham (14-16 lbs)
- 2 jars pineapple sundae topping
- 1 pound Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter
- 1 can peach soda
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- Melt Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter in saucepan and add other ingredients. Cook on medium heat until it's bubbling.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place whole ham in roasting pan and score with knife 1/2 inch apart and then score the ham perpendicularly 1/2 inch apart.
- Pour half of the hot glaze onto ham, covering the ham. Tent with a piece of aluminum foil and cook for 18-20 minutes per pound, basting with remainder of glaze and pan juices every 30 minutes.
- Let rest for 15 minutes prior to slicing and serving.