Farmers Omelet Muffins Print
Enjoy this quick, fun and easy recipe in your kitchen or on the go!
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 1 Quarter Stick of Minerva Dairy Amish Butter
- 1/4 lb. Minerva Dairy Smoked Raw Milk Cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 lb. Minerva Dairy Farmer's Butter Cheese, shredded
- 5 large Farm-fresh Eggs
- 1 Green Onion, sliced
- 12-16 Leaves of Baby Spinach, Baby Kale, Baby Beet Greens, stems removed
- 1/4 Cup Baker's Whole Milk
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Soften your Quarter stick of Minerva Dairy Butter and use it to butter a muffin tin generously.
- Lay a couple of the baby greens leaves in each of the muffin spots. Add enough of the Smoked Raw Milk Cheddar to each muffin, add a few slices of green onion and then top with shreds of Farmer's Butter Cheese.
- Then, whisk your eggs and milk until smooth and add enough mixture to each muffin space to cover ingredients.
- Add remaining green onion slices, any remaining cheese, and sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste to the top of each one.
- Bake until they rise and are golden. Serve immediately