Garlic Roasted Turkey Print
This recipe has simple ingredients but makes a savory dinner!
Prep Time:2 hours
- 8 oz. Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter, room temperature
- 8 oz. Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter, cold, sliced thin
- 1 12-16 lb. Turkey, patted dry inside and out
- Preheat oven to 300F. Use the sliced cold butter to place under the skin, covering as much area as you can without tearing the skin too bad.
- Use the room temperature butter to rub all over the outside of the turkey and the cavity.
- Tent the top of the bird with tin foil and bake at 300F, basting every 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 175F.