Ginger Chicken Ramen Spoons Print
An easy chicken recipe in under 30 minutes? Sign us up!
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Unsalted Amish Roll Butter
- 1 package Ramen noodles
- 8 boneless, skinless, chicken tenders - cut in half
- 1 cup fresh grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 springs green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- In a frying pan, melt the garlic herb butter over medium heat.
- Add ginger and saute. Then, add soy sauce and chicken tenders - cook until golden brown on each side.
- While chicken is cooking, boil the Ramen noodles, keeping them in the "brick" shape. Once they are cooked, drain the water.Then, add the seasoning packet and stir.
- Add the unsalted butter back into the pan and melt.
- Place the cooked noodles into the pan and toss to coat evenly.
- On a party spoon, place some twirled noddles and a piece of chicken.
- Garnish with green onion.