Glazed Ham Print
You'll be surprised how easy it is to make this ham glaze. Your kids will love helping you in the kitchen when they find out this recipe uses peach soda!
Prep Time:60 minutes
- One whole smoked ham (14-16 lbs.)
- 2 jars pineapple sundae topping
- 1 lb. Minerva Dairy Maple Butter
- 1 can peach soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Melt maple butter in saucepan and add other ingredients. Cook on medium heat until it's bubbling.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place whole ham in roasting pan and score with knife 1/2 inch apart and then score the ham perpendicularly 1/2 inch apart.