Greek Chicken Kabobs Print
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 8 ounces container of plain Greek yogurt
- lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup McKormick's 3 in 1 Greek seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
For the Marinade:
Combine the yogurt, Greek seasoning, lemon zest and juice and sea salt and black pepper and whisk smooth. Place chicken chunks into large storage bag and pour in marinade mixture. Marinade in the refrigerator overnight.
For the Kabobs:
Soak wooden Kabobs in water or use metal skewers and assemble the chicken chunks tightly on each kabob. Grill on medium heat until done basting each side (when you flip the kabobs) with the Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter. Serve immediately.