Grilled Oysters Print
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter, diced small
- 1 green onion, sliced thin (green part only)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 10-12 fresh oysters, shucked and cleaned
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Assemble the oysters by adding lemon juice to each, then place a dice of butter, a couple of slices of green onion and a few flakes of red pepper - on each oyster.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on grill and close for 3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.
- NOTE: be careful not to spill the juices from each oyster between assembly, the grill and serving. Garnish with more lemon.