Grilled Pineapple Skewers
Need a perfect quick, easy and perfect-for-summer recipe? Look no further!
Prep Time:15 minutes
- 1 ripe pineapple - cut into 1/2" thick skewers
- 2 tablespoons ground Guajillo pepper (or your favorite Chile)
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place pineapple skewers on grill and cook for one minute, then turn and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and brush with Minerva Dairy Cinnamon Honey Butter, then dust other side (back edge) with Chile.
- Serve Immediately.
- Note: use wooden skewers (just like candid apples).