Keto-friendly Lemon Basil Zoodles with Pancetta Print
This pasta dish is so delicious, you'll forget it's keto-friendly!
Prep Time:40 minutes
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (1 additional teaspoon for zoodles)
- 2 packages yellow squash and/or zucchini zoodles
- 2 ounces panchetta, chopped and browned
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cups Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Farmers Butter Cheese, shredded
- Zest of 2 lemons
- In a frying pan, melt the garlic herb butter. Add the zoodles and mushrooms, seasoning them with seat salt and black pepper. Saute until al dente.
- In a sauce pan, melt the amish roll butter and whisk in the flour, sea salt and nutmeg - stir, cooking for for 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, stir, then add the Parmesan and butter cheese - stir until creamy.
- Add the zest of lemons and stir.
- Drain the zoodles. Then, add the herbs to the sauce and stir.
- Toss the zoodles with lemon juice.
- Plate by spooning some sauce on the plate, place 2 "twirls" of zoodles and top with more sauce and the browned, crunchy pancetta.
- Serve immediately.