Keto-friendly Zucchini Pizza Cups Print
Keto Zucchini Pizza Cups are simple to make and everyone will love them, even the kids!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter, melted
- (1) 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced into 1 1/2" slices (and cored-out to make cups)
- 1/4 cups mini pepperoni
- 1 large button mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cups diced bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Farmers Butter Cheese, shredded
- 1 hot Italian sausage link, skin removed and browned
- Preheat oven to 400F. Salt the inside of each cup and assemble by placing a mushroom slice in the bottom, then some onion, bell pepper and sausage.
- Combine the cream cheese and farmers butter cheese. Place about 2 tablespoons in each cup, pushing it down to stuff the cup.
- In a bowl, melt the garlic herb butter, stir in the tomato sauce and oregano, and spoon this over the cheese mixture in each cup.
- Top with mini pepperoni.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a muffin pan.
- Serve warm.