Maple Glazed Salmon Print
Make weeknight meals easy with this 4-Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon!
- 6 servings of salmon filets (or one big filet)
- 8 ounces Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter
- 1/4 cup Ponzu
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a saucepan, melt the maple syrup butter, add the ginger and garlic - cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk in the Ponzu.
- Spray a glass baking pan and place the salmon filets in - season with salt and pepper.
- Then, cover with maple syrup butter mixture and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately.