Mexican Hot Chocolate Brownies Print
This dessert is a rich and fudgy chocolate brownie with a little kick!
Prep Time:1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 box fudge brownies
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the melted cinnamon honey butter, brownie mix, cayenne, nutmeg, water, and eggs - mixing until smooth.
- Place in butter Ramekins or oven-safe mugs, about 2/3 full.
- Each batch will do 4 large mugs.
- Place mugs on cookie sheet and bake for about an hour.
- To check if dessert is baked through, take a toothpick and stick it in the center of the mug. If it is clean when you pull it out, they are done.
- Serve with whipped cream dusted with cocoa, sugar and cinnamon.
- Each mug serves 2 people.