Nana's Mashed Potatoes
Whip up Nana’s classic mashed potatoes because Nana always knows best!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 8 oz. Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 5 lbs. of Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Baker's Whole Milk
- Black Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, place potatoes in with salt and fill pot with water just until the potatoes are covered.
- Boil until fork tender. In a large bowl, place butter and milk and allow to get to room temperature.
- Drain potatoes and place into bowl and mash together.
- Using a hand mixer, whip potatoes until relatively smooth (Nana says some lumps are ok).