No Bake Cheesecake Truffles Print
Don’t worry about turning the oven on for these No Bake Cheesecake Truffles. They’ll sweeten any menu … and with minimal effort, you can put a smile on just about anyone’s face! Yum!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 graham cracker, finely crushed
- 1 ounce baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl until blended.
- Gradually add sugar and mix well.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until mixture is firm to handle.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into about 1 teaspoon sized balls. Hint: rub a little bit of butter on your hands before rolling to ensure the mixture doesn’t stick.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip bottom halves of balls, one at time in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place on wax paper and drizzle with chocolate. Enjoy!