Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies Print
Make these indulgent cookies for your next holiday party and you just might become the guest of honor!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 3/4 cup Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, with a deep color
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 5 ounces of butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix in a large bowl, butter, brown and cane sugar until creamy. Then, add eggs and vanilla, mixing well. In another bowl combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Slowly add into the mixer until all combined. Mix in the oats, butterscotch chips and coconut. Drop small tablespoons of cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.