Out of the Box: Fall Festival Stuffing Print
This savory dish is sure to compliment all of your fall recipes!
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing, Chicken Flavor
- 1/2 cup diced White Onion, sauteed
- 1/2 cup diced Celery w/tops, sauteed
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Granny Smith apples, diced
- 1 cup Acorn Squash, skinned, diced and boiled to al dente
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Pumpkin Spice Butter, plus 2 Tbsp. for sauteing apples and Acorn Squash
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Maple Butter
- 1/2 cup whole Cashews
- Sea Salt and fresh Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a casserole dish, make the stuffing as directed on the box in the microwave, substituting chicken broth for water and 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Pumpkin Spice Butter and 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Maple Butter for the butter/margarine. Saute the onion and celery in 2 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter, seasoned with sea salt and black pepper, until softened, and saute the apple and acorn squash in 2 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Maple Butter.
- Combine the sauted veggies, cranberries, cashews, and the sauted apple and acorn squash in with the stuffing in the casserole dish and bake on 350F until golden brown and edges start to crisp.