Out of the Box: Garlic Mushroom Stuffing Print
A tasty twist on traditional stuffing using our Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter!
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter, plus 2 Tbsp. for saut?ing veggies
- 1/4 cup grated Minerva Dairy Parmesan Cheese
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing, Chicken Flavor?
- 1/2 cup diced White Onion, saut?ed
- 1/2 cup diced Celery w/tops, saut?ed
- 1/2 cup diced Portabella Mushrooms, saut?ed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Sea Salt and fresh Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a casserole dish, make the stuffing as directed on the box in the microwave, substituting chicken broth for water and 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter for the butter/margarine. Saute the onion, celery, and mushrooms in 2 Tbsp. of Minerva Dairy Garlic Butter, seasoned with sea salt and black pepper, and when softened, add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Combine the sauted veggies in with the stuffing in the casserole dish along with the fresh parsley. Top with grated parmesan cheese and bake on 350F until golden brown and edges start to crisp.
- Serve with your favorite bird or stuff into zucchini or banana peppers with tomato sauce.