Pan Roasted Hubbard & Butternut Squash Print
This recipe turns bland veggies into everyone's favorite. The secret is in the Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter and coconut palm sugar - sweet and savory.
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 1 small Butternut Squash, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large Hubbard or Acorn Squash, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter
- 1 cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Melt Maple Syrup Butter in large frying pan over medium heat, add squash, salt and pepper and stir to coat all with butter.
- Cover and cook until squash is almost fork tender.
- Sprinkle in palm sugar and stir to coat, careful not to smash the squash, cook and stir until slightly caramelized and fork tender.