Pineapple Apricot Crisp Print
Put a twist on your typical crisp, with a tropical feel.
Prep Time:40 minutes
- (1) 20 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained with 1/2 cup juice retained
- 1 cup dried apricots, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Minerva Dairy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cook oats
- 1 stick Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter, diced, chilled
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray (4) 10 ounce Ramekins with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix together the fruit and melted cinnamon honey butter.
- Mix the corn starch into the pineapple juice and whisk.
- Combine with fruit and butter mixture.
- Stir to combine well and divide into Ramekins.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse together until the butter is pea-size.
- Spoon the topping over the filling in the Ramekins.
- Place the Ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown and bubbling.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream.