Prosciutto Cups Print
Prep Time:40 minutes
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 lb. Minerva Dairy Smoked Gouda, shredded
- 2 cups brown figs, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup organic honey for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line the Cups of a muffin tin with prosciutto by wrapping it up and around trying to not leave any voids. Bake for 5 minutes.
- While the Cups are baking, mix the shredded smoked gouda and the chopped figs. Pull the cups out of the oven and working quickly but carefully (they will be hot and starting to shrink into cups), fill each cup with about 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- Place back in the oven and cook until bubbly and prosciutto has stiffened, about 20 minutes. Drizzle with honey and serve. These can be made ahead, warmed and drizzled for a party or family get together.