Pumpkin Butter Muffins Print
Pumpkin flavor is delicious any time of the year. Try these Pumpkin Butter Muffins with our Pumpkin Butter!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 1 cup Minerva Dairy Pumpkin Butter
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground Cloves
- 3/4 cup Baker's Whole Milk
- 1 large Egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Mexican Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unrefined Coconut Palm Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a second medium bowl, mix together milk, egg, oil, and 1/2 cup pumpkin butter (melted). Stir together wet and dry ingredients till just moistened. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin tin with half the batter. Then top that with a teaspoon of pumpkin butter, then spoon the rest of the batter on top of that, so that the pumpkin butter is in the center.
- Stir together topping ingredients and sprinkle heavily over muffins.
- Bake them for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick through the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for a few minute before removing from the pan.