Pumpkin Crunch Cake Print
Pumpkin lovers, we know you’re out there! Pumpkin Crunch Cake has the festive flavor you’re looking for.
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 8 oz. Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- Pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 box cake mix, white or yellow
- Whipped topping
- Grab your favorite canned pumpkin pie filling enough to make one pie. Follow the directions to make a pie. Or use your favorite pumpkin pie recipe.
- Spread filling on the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Then sprinkle a box cake, either white or yellow.
- Melt 8 oz. or one roll of Minerva Dairy Maple Syrup Butter and drizzle on top
- Bake at 350°F for an hour or until the knife comes out clean.
- Let it cool and top with whipped topping and another layer of chopped pecans.