Quick Naan Pizza Print
What if there's a creative pizza recipe that you haven't tried and is destined to be your favorite? It's time to branch out and experiment with unusual pizza toppings and buttery naan pizza crust.
Prep Time:25 minutes
Servings:1-2 per person
- 2 pieces Naan Bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Farmers Butter Cheese
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb butter
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 hot Italian Sausage Link, skin removed, browned
- 1/4 cup mini-pepperoni
- Melt the garlic her butter and stir in the tomato sauce and oregano.
- Combine 1/4 of the shredded farmers butter cheese and all of the cream cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- On a cookie sheet, place the Naan and spoon 1/2 of the sauce onto each.
- Place 1 teaspoon-sized ball of cream cheese mixture randomly on both.
- Use remaining shredded cheese on each and add the rest of the ingredients to each pizza.
- Bake until cheese is starting to bubble and turn golden brown.