Reuben Dip Print
It's the traditional Reuben flavors you love, but all stirred up in a dip! Perfect for any party!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 1/2 stick of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 lb. of Minerva Dairy Lace Cheese
- 1/2 lb. of corned beef
- 1 large can of sauerkraut
- 4 slices of Jewish Rye Bread
- Russian or Thousand Island Dressing
- Melt 1/2 stick of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter and add half cup of milk in a saucepan. Add 1 lb. of Lacey Swiss Cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer to crock pot and chop 1/2 lb. of corned beef and add to mixture. Add 1 large can of sauerkraut and stir.
- Toast slices of Jewish Rye Bread and serve.