Rosemary Lemon Grilled Chicken Print
Fresh rosemary, lemon juice and Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb butter unite perfectly with fantastic results for these grilled rosemary chicken breasts.
Prep Time:60 minutes
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- Sea salt and black pepper
- In a food processor, add the room-temperature garlic and herb butter, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, sea salt and black pepper. Pulse until smooth. Divide into thirds - marinade, basting sauce and finishing sauce.
- In a storage container, add the chicken and 1/3 of the mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Grill each chicken tenderloin on medium heat until done, basting with the sauce.
- Plate the chicken and add remaining sauce on top.